In addition to our field testing and inspection services, we are also proud to offer field repair and rework. Through inspection, we can determine what hoses can be repaired in the field. Depending on the hose application and type of hose assembly, we can repair or even replace hoses on site to keep your process moving and reduce downtime. We provide consulting services that help determine if a hose can be repaired or needs to be replaced. We base our recommendations on safety and long-term performance expectations of the hose in a given application environment.
Our team will listen to your needs and ask the right questions. We work with your team to solve your hose problems, in the field with your experts.
Count on Allied Rubber and Supply Co.’s trained technicians to:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″]
- Be experts in the fabrication and industrial hose assemblies
- Have passed rigorous factory training requirements
- Identify hose problems and repair/replace the defective components
- Examine hose systems for ruptures, leaks, and wear
- Work around your schedule and provide you with the best service possible.
Allied Rubber & Supply Co’s Field Repair and other field services respond to the way you work, whenever you’re working. Services such as Field Hydrostatic Hose Pressure Testing and more![/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner equal_height=”yes” gap=”3″][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″]
- Consignment Inventory
- Inventory Rationalization and Reduction
- Documented Cost Savings
- Detailed Equipment Prototyping
- OnGuard™ Asset Tracking – Hose & Belting
- Field Hydrostatic Hose Pressure Testing
- Field Hose Inspections
- Field Repair & Rework of Hoses
- Vendor Inventory Management (VMI)