Allied Rubber and Supply, an industrial distributor, has gone through a number of changes since its founding in 1973. Originally known as Three Rivers Tool and Supply, four employees and a 1000 square foot warehouse were the entire company. In 1988, Three Rivers Tool and Supply became Western Pennsylvania Rubber and Supply. A 6800 square foot warehouse and office were constructed and the focus of the company changed to become a full line, year-round force in the marketplace versus a seasonal supplier of fleet products.
1993 saw the opening of ASAP Hose and Supply, a sister company to Western Pennsylvania Rubber and Supply. Butler, PA was the site of the new location. The 2000 square foot Butler facility couldn’t hold the explosive growth and the Wampum, PA location was also growing. With a substantial investment required to grow the company, we were sold to The INDUSCO group which later became Singer Equities. That was 2000.
Where Are We Now?
As of 2016, we have grown by three-fold and continue to expand our footprint and product offering.
- Allied Rubber & Supply Co strives to do the very best for our customers, employees, and vendors. We strive to be innovators of service and product while maintaining competitive pricing. As an industrial distributor, we align our self with quality vendors both domestic and internationally and fabricate products with safety and performance as our primary objectives.
- We are actively involved in a number of trade associations with similar objectives and continue to improve how we do things. One of our objectives is to align our self with quality customers as well as quality suppliers and quality people. If you are reading this and share our philosophy, come on down. We are ready for the opportunity.
We take pride in our products and work hard to provide you a path from manufacture to final hose testing to ensure you get the best possible hoses and fittings.
Where We’re From
Singer Equities is a group of value added distributors in the industrial rubber products industry. We have 39 locations in the U.S. that service a diverse market portfolio including petrochemical, oil/gas, food & beverage, OE equipment, marine, MRO, construction and rental supply.
Our extensive product offering includes industrial hoses, hydraulic hoses, metal hoses, composite hoses, conveyor belt, and rubber, metallic & non-asbestos gaskets as well as industrial supplies. We also offer value added services including on-site hose and conveyor belt inspections, installations and repair, hose testing services, engineering/consulting services and training.
Allied Rubber Supply is an industrial distributor platform business unit of Singer Equities who focuses on:
- Value-added distributors in industrial rubber, fluid power and industrial & contractor supplies
- A philosophy of allowing its local management teams to operate and make decisions for their marketplace & specific customers
- Providing customers with top-notch capabilities, customized solutions & ongoing commitment
We are proud to offer our exclusive OnGuard™™ Hose Management Services and asset tracking program. Coupled with our world class hose fabrication, we are able to deliver the most consistent, reliable and safe hose assemblies in the industry.
Learn more at www.hosesafety.com.
What We Do
Allied Rubber’s employees are educated & certified in the industries we serve.
- Dedicated product managers can help address your application needs, conduct system surveys and make recommendations tailored to customer requirements. Let us assist you with on-site product support: from choosing the proper conveyor belt to hose routing and installation.
- We create person to person relationships and programs tailored to address the needs of a customer to lower procurement costs, maximize productivity, create a safer work environment and/or manufacture a safer prod
Consistent Quality Fabrication
- Conveyor Belt Custom Cleating
- Elevator Buckle Belt punching and installation
- Gasket Fabrication including water jet and CNC capabilities
- Hydraulic, Industrial, Composite, Metal & Specialty Hose
- In-House Welding & Metal Fabrication
- Crimping from 1/16″ I.D. to 10″ I.D.
- Swaging from 1″ I.D. to 10″ I.D.